Google+

All Things Bright and Beautiful -- First Look Book Review

Sharing Saturday is still open!! Stop by to be inspired and share your child-oriented crafts and activities!
Disclosure: I was sent this book to review free of charge from Worthy Ideals. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review. I am including links to each item for your convenience but do not receive anything if you purchase them.

Today I have the pleasure of sharing with you a beautiful picture book called All Things Bright and Beautiful by Cecil Frances Alexander and illustrated by Katy Hudson. This book makes the song come alive with its gorgeously detailed pictures.
http://www.christianbook.com/all-things-bright-and-beautiful/cecil-alexander/9780824956769/pd/956769?product_redirect=1&Ntt=956769&item_code=&Ntk=keywords&event=ESRCP


Hazel loves looking at the details of the pictures. We noticed all the animals in this picture. Her favorite is the bunny.

She also loves that one of the girls looks like her in the book. Every time we read it she says she is her.

The children in the book seem to be exploring the beautiful world that God has made and finding joy in all of it. It is such a feel good read. The pictures take the words of the song even farther than just singing the song (and it is a favorite song of mine).  We highly recommend this book. To go with the book I made a picture to be framed and hung on a wall. Feel free to print it and use it for your personal use. I used my My Memories Suite to make it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8PVW7zBWFxsRG9fLWMwZDdra3M/view?usp=sharing


I hope you will check out this beautiful book which is being released this week and I hope you have a beautiful day noticing the amazing things God has made for us!